3D Art Lead vacancy at NUKKLEAR
As a 3D Art Lead at Nukklear, your day-to-day tasks involve preparing and presenting high- to low-level design goals from and to the director’s board, designing features and taking them through the full development cycle from high-level design to shippable quality as well as maintaining and balancing them. You will be organizing and assigning tasks for the team and work closely with Art Direction to get the project moved into the right direction.
· Efficient communication of high- to low-level design goals
· Understanding of high-level design request
· Taking full ownership and responsibility for features and to keep an eye on dependencies as well as ensuring that deadlines are met
· Making sure that communication and cooperation, as well as the implementation process, runs smoothly
· Collaborate with programmers to make sure that the features are implemented in the best possible way
· Being able to react to ad-hoc design questions and tasks
· Reviewing asset models for technical quality and deliverable timeframes
· Helping out eventually in producing high quality models and textures
· Working together with the QA Team to get bugs worked on
· 5 Years of Lead position experience
· The ability to work with technical restrictions related to real-time engines like Unreal Engine
· Good modeling skills as well and good knowledge in Blender and related plugins (Hard OPs / BoxCutter / Decal Machine), Zbrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop
· The ability to work in a self-organized way, with curiosity and innovative thinking, strong communication skills, fluent English and the ability to work in a decentralized, international team.
· Experience in game development processes
· Great collaboration and problem-solving skills
· Self-reliance, self-motivation, good communication skills, and team-player attitude
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
· Experienced working in the game industry
Perks & Benefits
· Work experience as a 3D Artist in an AAA environment
· Extensive knowledge of UE4 or work experience with another AAA game engine
· Understanding how to apply ing languages, preferably UE4 Blueprint System, or experience with ing/programming
· Experience in designing features related to vehicle combat
· Extensive knowledge in open-world, survival, crafting and MMORPGs
How to apply?
International applications are welcome, but a working permit for Germany is a huge plus.
Please send your complete application documents including work samples, your portfolio, CV, your earliest start date and your salary expectation.