3D character artist
RJ Games LTD
We are working on Midcore Puzzle RPG with match-3 mechanics in a fantasy setting, the game is created on Unity. Art content is in casual style with rich, vibrant colors and exaggerated proportions. A lot of attention is paid to the details and the quality of what we create for the project, which makes the work on its tasks truly interesting and fascinating.
For our game, characters are very important, they are all different, each of them is special and unique. Game need to be interesting for the players and there must be a lot of unique characters.Therefore, we are looking for a 3D Artist who is close to us in spirit and shares our desire to make games that will be interesting to play for millions of players.
• Creates stylized characters and props based on sketch or concept for further integration into the game engine.
• Starting with a sculpture / hi-poly model.
• Based on the sculpture, creates a low-poly game model (low-poly) taking into account the limit of triangles.
• Creates high-quality UV/ mapping and bakes cards with a high-poly model.
• Creates bright and rich textures in Substance-Painter (or equivalents).
• Interacts with the development team.
• Work experience from 2 years.
• The presence in the portfolio of work with stylized characters is mandatory.
• Good understanding of the shape, silhouette, proportions, human anatomy and surface properties.
• Strong knowledge of Maya / Blender.
• Strong knowledge of Z-Brush.
• Texturing in Substance Painter (PBR workflow) or equivalents.
• Exact adherence to concepts.
Perks & Benefits
• Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world or in our cozy studio in the center of Moscow, not far from metro Novokuznetskaya.
• Productive atmosphere for work on promising large-scale projects
• An experienced and friendly team with more than 150 specialists
• Possibility of training and advanced training at the expense of the company
• Kitchen, library, bicycle garage and game consoles.
• Corporate activities and holidays
• Help with relocation to Moscow
• Registration in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation