Android Developer vacancy at 4spaces
We are committed to long-term cooperation and joint development, therefore, as part of the Android team, you will have the opportunity to participate in the development of many applications in completely different directions.
Right now, by joining us, you will participate in the development of two applications:
* application for processing video for modern social. networks of short videos. Technologies: MVVM, Kotlin, Dagger, Retrofit, OpenGL, etc.
* application-mobile social. network where we will try a new format for a specific audience. Technologies: MVVM, Kotlin, Dagger, Retrofit, OpenGL, Machine Learning, active work with backend, etc. In this project, we aim at a minimum of 20 million monthly active users.
* experience in developing Android applications (it is expected that the candidate will demonstrate at least 1 application on Google Play, developed with his / her participation)
* knowledge of Kotlin
* knowledge of standard frameworks and SDK
* the most important thing is the ability and desire to acquire new knowledge necessary for work
Will be a plus:
* understanding of Dependency Injection, experience with Dagger
* understanding how architectural patterns work and how they differ (MVP, MVVM, MVC, etc.)
* experience with OpenGL
* experience with Retrofit
* experience with Machine Learning
* experience with C ++
* experience with RESTful API
* experience of contributing in Open Source (attach a link to github if you have something to look at)
How to apply?
It's simple, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website: https://4spaces.company, and we will contact you shortly.
The entire interview process takes no more than 2 hours in total.