Backend Developer vacancy at Spline
We are building a multi-dimensional design tool intended to create 3d content for the web. We want to make 3d easy and allow more people to explore the creative possibilities that a third dimension adds.
We love design, computer graphics, and making visual tools for solving problems.
- Plan, design, and develop backend components.
- Code/Build/Design scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with front-end developers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
Note: We are a small team! So we don't have a hierarchical structure as is common in big companies, this means that daily work with us could be very different from corporate/established work you may have done before.
- Experience (4+ years) with Backend development (Please share real-life projects you worked on).
- Experience (4+ years) with NodeJS(or Go)/AWS/Lambda/REST APIs/PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of architectural design/patterns.
Skills considered as a good plus
- Front-end experience (Like React, Svelte, Angular or others).
- Experience backend development for computer graphics related projects (Games/Image Processing, etc.).