Backend Developer vacancy at Hypeful
We craft multiplayer games based on technical quality and stunning visuals.
Description of the job
We are a growing company launching our first project and are looking for an experienced Backend Developer.
We are developing a mobile multiplayer game (Wardians), and we need to build a solid backend, not just for Wardians, but for new games to come as we establish the foundations of a company that we love to work on. At Hypeful, we are a little team with an amazing community and a great projection. We hope to find a professional who enjoys working with us on this challenge.
- Solid understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and web based APIs
- Understand the requirements and infrastructure of the project.
- Take responsibility for the development process of our OPS Game server.
- Apply best practices in relation to security and scalability.
- Experience working with NoSQL and creating an API.
- .NET Knowledge (user sdk).
- Vue (Devops dashboard).
- Experience working remotely.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience working on Unity.
- Depth understanding of the core AWS services.
- Migrate our current infrastructure.
- User login and player data storage.
- Creation of leaderboards and user notifications.
- Collection and process of analytics.
- Responsible for developing, designing and documenting the cloud infrastructure.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours.
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wardians is a fast-paced, action-packed multiplayer strategy battle game with deck-building. You can play solo or team up with other players in intense, snack-sized epic online battles. All Wardians have a deck of unique cards that you can customize before each game. Increase your collection, unlock new cards and Wardians by playing, and upgrade your cards by leveling them up.