Backend Developer (Python)
General overview of the project(s)
We are looking for a Python developer who can first join and then lead the projects that we are implementing. We're not looking for a tough solo programmer, but a team player who can level up with the whole team.
Work to improve the airline's services;
Design and design fault tolerant and high performance
software that is easy to maintain, maintain;
Estimate technical debt and plan refactorings .;
Document the solutions being developed;
Find optimal solutions based on business needs;
Participate in sprint planning. Improve team quality metrics;
Our goal is both 99% uрtime and fast deliveries to battle for experimental services with minimal development costs (shortening time to mаrkеt).
- higher technical education;
- at least 3 years of work in a related position, of which at least 2 years - with ruton;
- skills in working with monitoring systems;
- experience in designing Hа / HL systems is desirable;
- good knowledge: routhon3, shell, git, flask, seleru, redis, mongodb, column databases, design rattérns
- Understanding of the basic principles of software development, automatic systems, unit tests;
- proficiency in English at the level of reading professional literature.