30 day(s) ago
Blockchain Developer vacancy at Upstack Technologies Inc.
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 3+ years
Upstack Technologies Inc.
Description of the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Work with a small team of top-tier developers who are designing great user experiences and building truly great applications for web
- Participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams, both software and hardware
- Ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and on-time
- In addition to code contribution, you will also participate in architectural review and design
- You will need the ability to lead several unique Blockchain initiatives
- You will be in direct client and business exposure
- Constantly monitor blockchain technologies.
- Ideally, Bachelor’s degree in SW Engineering or other numerical disciplines
- 3+ years of programming experience designing and building high volume, scalable applications from end-to-end
- Interest in blockchain development and crypto-currencies
- Interest in impacting the way money moves between people
- Experienced in building large-scale, secure, distributed systems
- Experience working closely with internal teams to identify requirements and iterate on solutions
- Experience with Solidity
- Experience in distributed systems
- Knowledge of Cryptography
- Deep knowledge of security
Benefits when working with Upstack
- starter pack: Upstack swag (t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc.)
- work set-up: laptop or device as needed based on project's requirements;
- ability to choose the project and the team;
- support for personal and professional growth;
- bonus structure for special events in your live (marriage, having a baby)
- flexible working hours;
- remote first - you can work from anywhere you choose;