93 day(s) ago
Data Analyst (Remote) vacancy at Zencastr
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 3+ years
Description of the job
As a Data Analyst at Zencastr, you will partner with different departments and teams to make data-driven decisions that ship better products by delivering product insights and strategic recommendations based upon quantitative analysis. You will be involved in driving data-based decisions and lead initiatives to improve operational efficiency. You will be an active thought partner and subject matter expert in your data, deeply involved in new projects and all aspects of your stakeholders deliverables.
We are searching for the right candidate who is eager to get their foot in the door. Are you a highly motivated problem solver with experience in dashboard, analysis and reporting? If so, we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do..
- Partner across departments to build a rapport and be a trusted advisor to team members; Use an analytical perspective to inform decision making and help drive a focus on the most impactful ideas
- Navigate ambiguity of stakeholder requests and formulate hypotheses while building consensus
- Design and build advanced analytical solutions and products to deliver superior business outcomes using research and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Identify trends and opportunities to drive product growth and nurture a healthy ecosystem
- Use BI tooling, construct core dashboards, visualizations, and analyses to help stakeholders monitor product health and make better decisions
- Communicate insights to stakeholders distilling complex analysis into accessible learnings; Deliver effective presentations to influence multiple levels of stakeholders
- Continuously improve your business acumen and understanding of Zencastr products and business, as well as the podcast/creator industry at large
- Understand underlying data sources and their limitations and communicate complex data insights through exploratory analysis and research to suggest improvement
- Conduct research on various business processes to uncover bottlenecks and provide recommendations to improve and align with the business goal
- Analyze various business-related effects, e.g. product optimization and improvement, market activity analysis, operation analysis, etc
- Collaborate with the operation team, analyze business operation efficiency, identify business problems, and provide optimization suggestions to improve operating efficiency
If This Describes You..
- 2+ years of data analytics experience, preferably for SaaS companies (internships count!)
- Strong SQL - experience navigating and working with data sets and developing data pipelines using SQL
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative major (Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Product teams
- Foundational understanding of data modeling best practices
- Experience using BI visualization tools like Metabase, Looker, Power BI or Tableau
- Experience using Analytics tools like Google Analytics, FullStory, Heap, Amplitude, Mixpanel
- Able to summarize, explain and simplify complex data analyses and concepts
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and proactively communicate changes and roadblocks
- Comfortable working collaboratively with various stakeholders across departments, including senior management
- Motivated to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
Why Zencastr? 100% Remote
- We are focusing on building a connected, engaged culture regardless of where our people are located. As a Zencastr team member, you can work from anywhere that has good internet. Whether you’re an adventurer looking to travel the world while still pursuing your career, a parent or caregiver who wants a job that allows them to spend more time with family, or somewhere in between, our employees have the freedom to contribute where you do your best work.
- Paid medical
- 3 weeks of PTO plus everyone gets the day off for their birthday!
- 12 weeks 100% Paid Family Leave
- $1,500/year stipend for home office needs
- $500/year stipend for home fitness needs
- Free podcast equipment for all employees
- Employee Stock Option Plan
Great Company Culture
- Being a fully remote workforce, cultivating culture is very important. We believe the key to being engaged, happy, and successful at work is having genuine relationships with your colleagues. To encourage team bonding, we have a variety of programs like: Coffee Roulette, Z-to-Z Learning, Monthly Game Nights, in-person meet-ups and much much more!