72 day(s) ago
Data Engineer (Solidity) vacancy at Advanced Blockchain
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 3+ years
Advanced Blockchain AG is a publicly listed investor, incubator, and partner in the blockchain industry. Our overarching mission is to promote growth, discovery, and creation within the global blockchain industry, striving to develop and support projects on the cutting-edge of this exciting field.
Description of the job
We are looking for an Engineer with Solidity experience, who understands Blockchain protocols as an interesting and exciting source and sees quality data as a must-have base to build successful products.
- You will be joining the Data team being responsible for identifying interesting information hidden in blockchain protocols.
- You will investigate different blockchains and protocols for data and retrieve valuable information from it by following requests from different departments and on your own.
- You will source data from blockchain smart contracts, analyze raw data and make it useful for our data researchers.
- You will tirelessly improve data quality and search for useful combinations of data to help our product teams to optimize our services and product to another level.
Requirements & skills
- 2+ years experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Intermediate Typescript knowledge.
- Intermediate Solidity knowledge.
- Ability to think out of the box to find new potentially data points.
- Understanding of smart contracts and seeing them as data sources to be explored and utilized for product improvements and basis of key decisions.
- Bonus point: Ability to build subgraphs from harvested data.
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Annual Working Equipment Allowance.
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Absence Days
- Global WeWork membership, with access to more than 600 locations worldwide.
- Annual personal development funding to facilitate career development
- Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.
Data Data Engineers
Blockchain Integrations Engineer