Decision Support Champion
1000minds is an online suite of tools and processes to help individuals and groups with their decision-making, and to understand people’s preferences via conjoint analysis.
1000minds has been used for prioritisation problems such as patient waiting list management and organised crime investigation, decision-making problems such as vendor and project selection, diagnosis/classification problems in relation to various rheumatic diseases, and mass surveys of individuals' preferences on subjects like superannuation, agribusiness and marine reserves.
We hope to find someone enthusiastic about many aspects of the business – from helping customers with how to use our tools, advising them on best practice methods and processes, managing our online presence and social media, working with the development team to improve our system, and recording how-to videos.
· You are numerate
· You have good writing skills
· You have an excellent command of English
· You have good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· You are proactive, and have strong drive and initiative
· You are confident using computers and tools like Microsoft Excel
· You have excellent attention to detail
· You are willing to learn and develop your skills
· You’re a team player but can also work independently
Flexibility of work location and hours
Training on all aspects of 1000minds
Clear focus but with a varied diet
The satisfaction of seeing your ideas come to fruition
The satisfaction of providing services that make a real difference
Being part of a fun team of highly-motivated people