40,000 - 60,000 USD per Year
The international scholarship program selection service is looking for an experienced DevOps developer. The main office of the company is located in Tel Aviv, the team is dispersed around the world.
• Experience of 3 years or more
• Basics of Linux administration
• Basics of Windows administration
• Software Development Process (Agile / Scrum, ITIL, Waterfall, Release Management, CI / CD)
• Knowledge of relational DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL or others), SQL
• Understanding the principles of networking (TCP / IP, Routing)
• Ability to automate routine operations in one of the scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl)
• Basics of working with the Web (Apache, Nginx) and / or application servers (WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat)
• Experience with at least one monitoring tool (Zabbix, Dynatrace, Nagios, New Relic)
• Knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN)
• Configuration Management (Chef, Ansible)
• English Intermediate level and above.
• Experience with CI / CD Servers (Jenkins, TeamCity), Artifacts storage (Nexus, Artifactory);
• Experience with virtualization (VMware, VirtualBox, QEMU / KVM);
• Experience with Public clouds (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
• Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
• Experience in remote work.