DevOps Engineer vacancy at OpSourced
OpSourced was founded in Savannah, Georgia as a hosting and managed operations company in 2006. Since then we've helped to support hundreds of applications, teams, and their infrastructures. This experience provided a wealth of Operations experience, knowledge, and tooling that have proven invaluable for our customers and their teams. That experience coupled with our Partnerships with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform make us uniquely skilled to help build, manage, deploy, and scale applications faster and more reliably than ever. We offer our unique Consulting, Managed DevOps, and DevOps-as-a-Service models to customers around the globe.
You'll work with all the major cloud providers and on-prem solutions, while managing instances, services, and containers, along with their automation, orchestration, monitoring, and alert response. If you've ever wanted to work at a scale that few companies do, you'll find the right challenge here with us!
* Proficient in at least one programming language.
* Experience with config management or automation frameworks. (i.e. Ansible / Terraform)
* Experience maintaining production infrastructure in a Linux Environment.
* Strong DevOps experience and Customer Service mindset.
* Self Motivated and Diligent.
* Ability to participate in on-call/pager rotation.
* U.S. Residents Only.