DevOps Engineer vacancy at Imhio Ltd
1,850 - 2,900 EUR per Month
The purpose of our business is creating an integrated Big Data processing system using the developed algorithm built on the basis of a neural network.
General overview of the role
Imhio Ltd is looking for an infrastructure engineer with skills to configure and support hardware and cloud platforms, organize fault-tolerant systems, and automate software delivery.
As part of our infrastructure, we use Digital Ocean and AWS, Oracle Linux, Νginx, Consul, RabbitMQ, ScyllaDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, GoLang, GoCD and Docker.
The current goal for us is the transition to a fully automated configuration and operation of all elements of our infrastructure.
- Automation of configuration and maintenance of infrastructure elements
- Participation in CI / CD processes
- Operations monitoring
- Resources planning
- Infrastructure optimization
- Documentation for the infrastructure
- Minimum experience of 3 years.
- Ability to find common ground with different people, responsibility, attentiveness and accuracy
- Ability and desire to solve complex, non-standard problems and tasks
- Ability to defend your position
- Understanding of technical documentation in English
- Support of the principles for DevOPS methodology
Skills considered as a good plus
- ScyllaDB or Cassandra
- DataDog monitoring systems
- GoCD delivery systems
- (micro) services developed on the basis of Golang
Perks & Benefits
- Completely remote work
- Paid leave and sick days
- Salary in euros: 1850-2900 Euro
- Flexible schedule and autonomy - we just evaluate the results of work
- Interesting tasks that contribute to professional development
- Work in the team of professionals
- Minimum of bureaucratic procedures