30 day(s) ago
DevOps Engineer vacancy at Numrah
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 3+ years
We are a company which is specialized in developing social network applications, with more than 30 Million/month chatting experiences from multiple mobile applications, we strive for building better features and delivering quality applications to our users across the globe
Description of the job
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will join our Engineering team to develop and maintain high-quality backend services. You will also collaborate with other internal teams to develop new services/functionalities to be consumed in our mobile applications and support the existing backend.
You should have significant experience in nodejs based backend development and operations and be able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to be passionate about scalability and site-reliability to deliver reliable and scalable features.
- Managing our cloud infrastructure on GCP.
- Continuously improve the reliability, stability, and performance of the infrastructure.
- Interact with the product manager, developers, designers, to identify new services/features.
- Developing new services and features.
- Debug applications and detect and fix errors.
- Work closely with Front-end Developers for integration or backend support.
- Help to create reusable code and libraries for future use.
- 3+ years' experience of DevOps
- Experience with developing scalable platforms with RDMS (PostgreSQL) and real-time messaging systems.
- Experience/Familiar with GCP
- Experience working with Kubernetes, configuration management, CD/CI
- Solid experience with NodeJs, python, (nice to have: scala)