9 day(s) ago
Frontend Blockchain Developer vacancy at Vite Labs
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 3+ years
Vite Labs is the creator of Vite, a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) based smart-contract distributed ledger network. Launched in 2019, Vite uses a Snapshot Chain structure to facilitate zero-fee transactions and optimize transaction speed, reliability, and security. Within the Vite ecosystem, Vite Labs has developed an order book based Decentralized Exchange (DEX) — ViteX, a multi-functional wallet(Vite App) and a Vite-based payment rail (VitePay). Vite Labs’ next ambition is ViteBridge, a universal cross-chain solution that allows easy asset transfer between any two chains in a decentralized manner.
Description of the job
- Work with backend engineers to interface with Vite contracts such as ViteBridge etc.
- Work with the product managers to define and implement user-friendly experiences
- Ideate and review hackathon bounties
Requirements for candidates:
- Proficient in TypeScript, React, Tailwind
- Working knowledge of Solidity
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge with Vite’s programming language Solidity++