Frontend Developer - Mobile/React Native vacancy at Lisk
We are looking for a Backend Developer - SDK/NodeJS/Type, who can help the Lisk project achieve the very highest standards in code quality, performance and security. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
Description of the job
- Development of React Native based mobile applications
- Implementation of design specifications from UI/UX designer
- Development planning: requirements gathering and design
- Debugging, root-cause analysis, bug fixing
- Unit and integration testing
- Quality assurance
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- 3+ years professional development experience
- Working knowledge of React and React Native (2 years+)
- Working knowledge of Git (and GitHub)
- Experience with native Android or iOS application development
- Working knowledge of Apple and Google publication processes
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SVG
- Basic knowledge of blockchain, cryptography, distributed networks
- Basic knowledge of Lisk, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other protocols
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.