1700 - 2800 USD per Month
Texel is looking for a developer to help develop backend (Node.js) and frontend (React) solutions related to the tasks of obtaining digital measurements of the human body, their visualization and recommendation systems for the clothing market.
The main field of activity will be the integration of our technologies, services and API with third-party systems (online stores and clothing catalogs, inventory control systems), development and testing of new applications and services
- Experience in software development from three years;
- Knowledge of the basics of software design and operation, Web services and APIs (HTTP / REST), microservice architecture;
- Knowledge of ES6, Node.js, TypeScript, React, Redux or MobX (knowledge of React-native will be a plus);
- Knowledge of Git-flow, experience with GitLab (CI / CD);
- Ability to work with Linux-systems;
- Possession of Docker, docker-compose;
- Skills of working with any of the following databases - Firebase, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch;
- Understanding the basics of secure development.