Game Developer (C++ | Cocos2D-x) vacancy at Megarama Games
While the founders are based in Tel Aviv, the company is fully remote, with team members spread across Europe and Asia.
– Mobile, cross-platform game development with c++
– Implementation of UI elements, special effects and animations in games, in collaboration with animators and designers.
– Creation of various tools and supporting libraries.
– Implementing new and maintaining existing game mechanics
– Creating required engineering documentation
– Deep knowledge of C++ programming language.
– 3+ years of experience in C ++ programming.
– OOP principles, algorithms, data structures, STL and design patterns
This job requires high degree of organization and follow-through with meticulous attention to details and ability to work in multinational distributed team.