Growth Product Manager vacancy at Bonsai
We are a remote-first game development studio, based all over the United Kingdom. Founded in 2019 by Hollie Emery, Harry Corr, and Benni Hill, our mission is to create original game universes, where players can engage with deep and connected play experiences.
General overview of the role
Bonsai is looking for a Growth Product Manager to own our conversion funnel from end to end. You will work closely with the founders and team leads to optimize our conversion funnel and own our analytics infrastructure. You will be an early member of the product team and a key hire during this period of rapid growth.
Like any fast growing company, no two days are alike. However, here are some projects you could find yourself working on:
- Managing and implementing a portfolio of experiments across the conversion funnel (sign up, start trial, convert to paid, retention, up / cross sell)
- Working closely with our engineering team on a great analytics and tracking stack, and evangelizing analytics across the organization
- Working closely with the marketing team to improve the user experience between the top and bottom of the conversion funnel
- Working closely with the founders on special projects like pricing and packaging experiments, international expansion, and new product development
- 4-6 years experienced in product management and growth roles
- Experience with self-service and prosumer / SMB SaaS products — you know CAC, LTV, AMRPU etc like the back of your hand
- Experience running experiments across the conversion funnel — you know how to prioritize, spec out, and execute conversion experiments
- Deep experience with analytics and tracking — you're familiar with Segment, front end vs backend tracking trade offs, data warehouses, etc