Jr Graphic Designer vacancy at Ampush LLC
Description of the job
We need one to Design performance-focused Facebook and Instagram ads. You will be expected to design ads for social media platforms aimed at hitting performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate and conversion rate)
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a graphic design role
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe After Effects
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Experience with website funnel optimization, mobile-first website design
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Analytics, reporting, and big data information visualization skills
- Degree in graphic design
- Prior startup experience or exposure to social and/or B2B marketing
- This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
- Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
- Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do you take pride in designing clean and beautiful finished visual products? Do you work efficiently and have great attention to detail? Can you tell a moving story through the graphics you create?
We’re a fast-paced tech/advertising startup looking for a talented contract Junior Graphic Designer to help develop engaging and compelling digital creative. Familiarity with the online advertising industry is also a plus.
Duration of this contract is 6 months with the option to extend based on performance and needs. Every 6 months the company makes decisions on converting to full time based on interest from the designer and needs of the business.
- Designing performance-focused Facebook and Instagram ads. You will be expected to design ads for social media platforms aimed at hitting performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate and conversion rate)
- Work with a cross-functional marketing team to build and prioritize against a creative strategy that uses available video and photo assets and resources to meet performance goals and brand standards
- Ideate and execute video content and motion graphics that drives consumer interest and action