Junior Full Stack Java Developer vacancy at GitStart
Description of the job
We need one who is Preferable experience using JS based languages/type systems such as Type/FlowType/Elm/ReasonML.
Ideal candidate for this role:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer, writing code for native applications
- Required experience building React based apps & ES6
- Required experience building server side apps based on NodeJS
- Good experience building large single page frontend apps
- Comfortable designing and implementing both internal and customer-facing API’s
- Good grip on functional programming design patterns
- Good grip on TDD, and writing elegant test cases
- Experience using/building JS based tooling such as webpack, babel & npm
- Preferable experience using JS based languages/type systems such as Type/FlowType/Elm/ReasonML
- Excellent communication skills (English verbal and written
Given that GitStart is a fully remote company and has been remote-first from day one, prior experience working remotely would be a bonus. We also expect candidates to be comfortable communicating with and working with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds and geographies.