Junior/Middle QA Manual Engineer vacancy at RebelMouse
RebelMouse is a company with a culture built by engineers for engineers. We believe in creative developers who have product ideas and love understanding the business problems, not just having solutions handed to them.
We are an entirely distributed team. Our bar for geography is none. But our bar for talent is very high. You will work with the smartest people in the world on some of the highest traffic sites globally. RebelMouse serves 120 million unique users monthly on average for some of the coolest properties on the web: hub.united.com, rawstory.com, laverita.info, papermag.com, brit.co, mother.ly.
If you don’t want to be tied to an office chair and like the idea of being able to work from any place, we embrace digital nomads. No matter where, when, or how long you work on something, the key requirement is to deliver!
Diversity matters a lot to us. Our founder and CEO is gender fluid and we are a very safe, positive, and loving environment.
• Perform manual testing for web-based apps;
• Take participation in improving, creating, maintaining test cases, test runs;
• Execute tests, document and track defects.
• Collaborate with a team - products, analysts, developers, infrastructure, and business on related testing activities.
• 1+ year or experience on QA;
• Practice and theoretical knowledge in testing methodology;
• Experience in designing test cases, bug reports, and other testing documentation;
• Understanding of HTML/CSS;
• Good technical English (at least writing);
• High responsibility, ability to work according to instructions;
Skills considered as a good plus
• Experience in maintaining test documentation, working with management/tracking systems (GitHub, JIRA, Confluence);
• Understanding of software development life-cycle;
• Experience in working with requirements and without them;
• Constant learning from experience and being proactive;
• Experience with using tools like Postman, Insomnia, Fiddler;
• A set of devices to testing on different platforms;
• Understanding of a good UX and a desire to improve it;
• Desire to learn automation;