Junior .Net Developer vacancy at Boostability
Description of the job
Just An Overview…
Boostability is looking for a Junior Software Developer who loves technology and takes pride in creating good code. The ideal candidate will have .NET/C# skills and have experience in object-oriented development and design patterns.
Boostability has grown substantially over the last several years and will see even stronger growth in the coming years. Our development team is focused on continuous improvement and values quality and collaboration. If you're looking to be part of this growth, we're excited to talk with you!
This position is a permanent work-from-home role (with the option to work out of the office if you prefer). However, we are looking for a Utah-based candidate and will not be considering candidates who are not currently living in Utah or planning on relocating soon.
- Competitive Salary - DOE
- Remote work available. The majority of our team is remote, but you can choose to work out of the office anytime you’d like. Our team meets every two weeks on Wednesdays in the office, so we’re looking for a Utah-based candidate.
- This role is eligible for benefits including PTO, health, dental, orthodontia, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, HSA, and internet/phone allowance.
- Great company and team culture. Enjoy your job again!
What You’ll Need to Succeed…
- 3+ years pursuing a degree in computer programming or equivalent C# and .NET experience.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Experience with database schema design, Entity Framework, SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Experience integrating with basic AWS services.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of the web.
- Communication skills to clearly articulate technical information.
- An enthusiasm for technology, code, and continuous improvement
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with flexible start/stop times.