Lead DevOps Engineer
4000 - 5800 USD per Month
- Provide environments that developers use working uninterrupted;
- Troubleshoot together with developers;
- Setup and deploy telemetry;
- Support and help with production releases, as well as gather metrics and logs that signal that we have no issues;
- Overall be proactive about telemetry and alarms on app / server states;
- Help Azure get better, when it starts feeling blue and nauseous;
- Leadership/Supervisor: oversee and guide all activities of the junior DevOps teams. The Head of DevOps leads the design, build, and operational management of highly secure and scalable sites/software for the business and works tirelessly to guarantee the reduction or removal of bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the DevOps department and engineering department as a whole.
- As the leader of the DevOps department, the Head of DevOps promotes, documents, and implements systems infrastructure best practices, building tools that allow the department to develop and deploy efficient modules for our SaaS.
- Collaboration/Support: The role of the Head of DevOps at SkuVault as expected is a highly collaborative one. In your collaborative capacity, you'll work hand-in-hand with the cross-functional feature teams through all technical operations and works to reduce or eliminate any repetitive or manual tasks.
- Jenkins, Terraform, Salt, Pipelines, Docker, influx (grafana, kibana), telegraf, elastalert, .netcore, azure