Lead Game Designer vacancy at iLogos Game Studios
iLogos Game Studios
- Lead the LiveOps development team efforts in creating and adjusting game systems to enhance player experiences and drive product KPIs;
- Create new game features and improvements to existing mechanics to drive monetization and retention;
- Design game economy and calculate the balance;
- Work with analytical data to ensure the systems are meeting KPI goals;
- Design UX flow and UI wireframes;
- Constantly review and understand market trends and competitor product approaches to LiveOps;
- Document ideas, concepts, and technical designs in a comprehensive and accessible format;
- Present new game concepts and designs to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of work experience in the position of Senior Game Designer or similar;
- Proven track of released game projects;
- Experience in running LiveOps for a FreeToPlay game;
- Deep commercial understanding of how to use Live Ops systems to drive revenue KPI;
- Excellent documentation skills: you create and maintain project documentation to keep traceability and accountability during projects;
- Strong communication skills;
- English level - Upper-Intermediate+.
Perks & Benefits
18 vacation days;
Partly payed sick leaves;
Corporate English lessons;
Ability to rotate between offices (Kyiv, Kharkiv);
Ability to work remotely.