Lead UI Designer vacancy at Playgendary
- Development and design of game interfaces;
- Management of a team of artists: distribution of tasks, control of results, feedback;
- Rendering the interface base
- Optimization of graphic sources of the game interface;
- Communication with other development departments and the integration of ready-made interfaces in the game.
- Experience in developing UI for mobile games
- Experience in game projects with casual stylistics
- Experience in managing a team of 3 people
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and other packages for creating and designing interfaces;
- Experience in configuring interface dynamics (transitions, bounces).
Skills considered as a good plus
- Web design experience
- Basic knowledge of UX
- Experience in rendering match-3 elements
- Knowledge of the basics of animation and experience in Unity / Spine to create interface animations;
- Good gaming experience and love for games.
Perks & Benefits
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world or in our spacious offices
- An opportunity to realize your own ideas
- Salary payments protected from currency fluctuations
- Professional growth, participation in relevant conferences, courses and other events around the world
- Preferential conditions for English classes
- Support for important life events
- Referral program
- Medical insurance, payment for sports and other bonuses.