Linux / DevOps Administrator vacancy at WowVendor
max 2,200 $ per Month
- Support of the current infrastructure and development of a new one;
- Automation of deployment and configuration of applications;
- Setting up logging and monitoring systems;
- Implementation of information security practices.
- Linux administration skills;
- Experience in operating Nginx, MySQL, PHP-FPM;
- Experience in operating logging and monitoring systems;
- Knowledge of the basics of information security;
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes;
- Ability to develop CI / CD
Skills considered as a good plus
- Experience in operating Redis, Kafka, Clickhouse;
- Experience with clouds (AWS / Yandex.Cloud / ...).