Middle Backend Developer
We immediately decided not to get attached to the office, but to assemble a strong remote team!
- Participation in planning the technical part of the project
- Designing microservices taking into account the business logic of the project
- Drawing up documentation for the API of the developed microservice (or microservices)
- Constant interaction with front-end vendors and product team
- Participation in weekly calls with the team
- At least 2 years of commercial development experience in Go or Python
- Tooling: Git, Docker, K8S, Postgres / MySQL and MongoDB
- We conduct technical tasks in Jira (we track the time there)
- We store product documentation in Notion
- We communicate via Telegram
- We work with Kanban (we not only transfer tasks from column to column, but also set estimates with an understanding of the value stream).