Motion Designer/Video Designer vacancy at AmritaStudio
So far, we haven't so big team, but we have many indisputable advantages:
- super modern office in the center of Odessa with lounge area, great view, and the most modern technology. You will definitely feel at home here.
- a flexible schedule
- a full social package including paid leave and sick leave
- systematic career growth and salary increase
- partial compensation for the development of professional skills and training
- help in relocate
- monthly corporate vacation with the whole team in the most fun and cool places in Odessa
- systematic team-building with interesting games and quests
Join our team faster and you will see for yourself what a friendly atmosphere, interesting tasks are here and how fast will you develop as a professional.
With us, you will love your work even more!
- Video production (promo videos of our games, animatics, etc.);
-Preparation of materials based on game assets and their integration into video;
- Sound editing;
- More than 1 year of experience as a video designer in gaming or related industries;
- Having a portfolio and willingness to complete the test task;
- Professional knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop;
- Sense of composition, rhythm, style, color;
- Perception of oral speech for working on the soundtrack;
- Ability to work in a team and take criticism;
- Desire to be creative in the task, to show initiative;
- Striving to develop and ensure a high level of quality;
- Ability to work on time.
Skills considered as a good plus
- Experience working with VFX;
- Skills of working in one of the audio editors;
- Ability to animate in 3D, 2D;
- Experience in Premiere Pro;
- Art education.
- Proficiency in written English for interacting with colleagues.
Perks & Benefits
- Decent salary;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- Working with professionals;
- Supplied processes (SCRUM);
- Modern office in the city center;
- Paid sick leave;
- 24 days of paid vacation.