Presale Android Engineer
130000 - 250000 RUB net per Month
We are looking for an expert engineer specializing in Android development in order to make Axept's Russian division even stronger!
You will be responsible for evaluating and evaluating the Architecture of both new and existing solutions. You have to communicate with IT and Technical Directors, as well as Architects and key engineers of our clients, to discuss architectural and component solutions, select and offer the most cost-effective ways to implement them, based on best practices in mobile Android development.
You are curious, persistent, logical and smart - a true engineer at heart, and you like to design elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more about this interesting role!
1. Developed communication and analytical skills;
2. Experience in developing mobile applications for Android - more than two years;
3. Architecture - serious experience in the design, development and optimization of mobile applications based on the Android platform;
4. Architecture - experience in designing enterprise applications, knowledge and experience in SOA and microservice architecture, RESTful API;
5. Strong knowledge of Java (it will be a plus to have experience with Kotlin);
6. Knowledge of Android SDK (API level> 22), Android Memory Management, Android application architecture, Gradle;
7. Experience in creating a complex non-standard UI;
8. It will be a plus - knowledge of specific builds and versions, as well as iOS-development;
9. It will be a plus - knowledge of Dagger 2, Rx 2, Moxy, Android Architecture Components;
10. Knowledge of TCP / UDP / HTTP, Multithreading & Concurrency (including RxJava);
11. Basic concepts of mobile application security (OWASP Mobile Top Ten);
12. A lively enthusiasm to follow global trends in the mobile UI and Android ecosystem.
1. TOTALLY remote work.
2. This position implies PARTIAL employment. But the availability of at least 4 hours in the daytime (from 11:00 to 17:00 Moscow time).
3. This position implies an hourly payment based on realized tasks and projects.
4. The hourly rate is calculated based on a monthly salary from 190,000 to 250,000 rubles (Senior), Middle - from 130,000 to 170,000 rubles.
4. Serious projects for major banks, insurance companies and Internet companies. Teams and tasks that will provide you with professional growth and active development.
5. At any time, if you wish, you can join us in the new office at st. Kaluga at the NeoGeo Business Center - the most stylish and award-winning business center in Moscow with high-quality new equipment (HP, Dell, Apple) and gadgets. Tea / coffee, fruits, M & M's and other sweets are freely available.
6. Stability. Great career opportunities. Professional growth - guaranteed.
7. A systematic approach. Hybrid of European, Japanese and Russian work culture.
8. Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
9. Developed bonus system.