Product Designer vacancy at Paradime Labs Inc.
Paradime Labs Inc.
Description of the job
What we're looking for
This job will be a great fit if you...
- Have the ambition to design a constantly evolving data-rich product and take full ownership of your work to every last detail, every step of the way
- Have experience designing engaging interfaces for SaaS web apps and building / maintaining design systems
- Know when prioritizing progress over correctness, and valuing the results a fast-paced workflow can bring - you move fast to learn fast
- Are a Figma power user (Bonus: you can make Figma plugins too)
- Are a systems thinker, making sure to build re-usable components and UX patterns in the context of the larger product, as well as ensuring support for UX of individual features.
- Are comfortable with presenting and discussing your designs. You should also be good at taking feedback and quickly iterating
- Should have worked in a startup, preferably YC before
- Bonus: you are a product designer who can code too! 🔥
At paradime we are building the data productivity platform for modern analytics-driven enterprises.
We are a 100%-remote startup and have raised over $5.6M from top tier VCs from Silicon Valley, London and Tel-Aviv, who have previously invested in Reddit, Instacart, Figma, Firebolt, Coinbase, Algolia, Rudderstack, Vercel etc.
Our team has >25 years combined experience in building data products at Goldman Sachs, The Guardian and Revolut. We have operated across analytics, product, marketing, customer acquisition, and growth.
You will find amongst us aerospace engineers, chefs, mathematicians, mechanical keyboard fans, athletes, supernatural believers, cat lovers and much more.
For us execution wins over process, great wins over perfect, smart wins over grunt. We win and lose as a team, we hack when we don't know, we commit and execute fast and we disrespect traditions.
About the role
- Work with the co-founders to build best-in-class user experience for our web-based B2B SaaS app
- Obsess about the customer experience, minimalism, and clean design principles and craft intuitive UI by working backwards from user feedback / pain points
- Own and develop product UX, style guides, design systems and UI components in Figma
About our stack
- Figma, Storybook, Chromatic
- We're fully remote
- 28 days paid annual leave + local public holidays
- Budget for self learning, attending conferences and meet-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare and pension
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee share options