Product Manager vacancy at WorkFace
1. actively developing start-up;
2. High-tech solution for B2B companies.
We help businesses to create their own self-sufficient B2B online store, where regular and new customers buy quickly and easily.
We help business owners see the transparency of the transaction, control orders and sell more than they do now, by removing routine operations from managers.
- Responsible for the development of one of the product areas.
- Conduct CustDev, collect user feedback and analyze the data received.
- Set tasks for the development team, hold weekly planning meetings with the team.
- Analyze the work of the project, assess its competitiveness.
- Test new functionality of the service, identify and describe errors.
- Provide reports on the results of work and prepare plans.
In general, we need an ambitious junior or a middle product manager. We need a man-orchestra who understands business processes in b2b sales, ready to take on the development of one service area. Together with the team, bring the product to scalable sales. And the most important thing is to go further - to selling the product outside the Russian Federation. (Yes, we are dreamers).
You have an experience in B2B and eCommerce;
Familiar with Jira, Figma and Trello;
You have a sense of sight and taste;
Ready to do a lot of different tasks.