Product Manager - Technical vacancy at Archway
We are living in a multichain world, and interoperability is a must! Currently incubated by Tendermint, a pioneer in blockchain infrastructure, Archway is creating a new incentivised smart contract chain for Cosmos. It gives developers a simple way to build and launch scalable cross-chain dApps, and get rewarded for the value they contribute to the network.
Description of the job
- Blockchain Technology and Architectures
This is a unique role for someone who is user obsessed to come in and play an elemental role in mapping out the tools to build dApps on Archway. Working on both the network side and developer experience side, you will be creating user stories, identifying edge cases working closely with our engineers to roll out Archway’s product features.
It’s a career-defining opportunity to join as an early member of a fast-growing project where you can create the best DeFi product experiences.
The sky’s the limit! 🚀
What’s in it for you
- 📍 Remote-first company with company off-sites and retreats
- 🌎 Flexible, dynamic environment within a diverse international team
- 🧑💻 The scope to create and build high impact work that makes a difference in the Cosmos ecosystem and blockchain industry as a whole
- 💸 Attractive compensation package, with a token allocation
- ✈️ Unlimited time off to rest, recharge, and be your best
What you will need
- A deep interest within the DeFi / NFT product space, experience within this is a really nice to have
- A technical background with an understanding of blockchain architecture to drive to the smartest solutions
- Relentlessly curious about the emerging technology of the web3 ecosystem
- Clear communicator who enjoys solving real world problems, who can express complex ideas and envisage solutions
- Thrives in a distributed environment, with the ability to strengthen and build relationships across the blockchain community
- Independent yet collaborative leader who continuously loves to share knowledge but also loves to keep on learning themselves