Project Manager vacancy at AdQuick
Simply put, AdQuick is the easiest way to buy & measure outdoor advertising.
• Broadest selection of inventory — our technology builds campaigns based on every available ad location from the large media companies to the sole proprietors.
• Fastest process — we're integrated with outdoor ad companies on the backend, so the buying process is seamless and single-threaded, no matter how many different billboard companies your campaign involves.
• Data driven — our campaign planning and post-campaign analytics make outdoor advertising more data driven than it has ever been.
Some of our customers include Instacart, Lyft, H&R Block, and OVO music label and we've booked campaigns nationwide.
We're looking for a Project Manager to support our engineering & product teams.
You'll be creating & organizing tasks, talking with stakeholders & customers, unblocking engineers, and coordinating design with engineering.
You'll work closely with our Product Managers to support them in executing against our product roadmap.
We're looking for people that have at least 2 years of project management experience, preferably at a high growth startup.
At AdQuick, we build software that makes it easy to buy and measure outdoor ads (billboards, bus ads, etc...) We have five major product lines:
• AdQuick for Traditional Buying
• AdQuick for Agencies (similar to the above, but agencies are in the driver's seat)
• AdQuick for Vendors (inventory management software)
• AdQuick Analytics Suite
• AdQuick Programmatic DSP (buy outdoor ads in real-time)