Project manager for creating IT courses
General overview of the project(s)
Our mission is to provide high quality training to IT engineers in complex tools and approaches (Kubernetes, DevOps, SRE).
More about us: https://slurm.io
Now we are preparing a number of courses, from basic (Git, Docker) to highly advanced (logging and monitoring in Kubernetes, CI / CD). We need a project manager with a technical background who can lead the production of courses.
- to develop course concepts together with speakers: format, goals, content, assessment system and post-support;
- coordinate the course development team: speakers, designers, video maker shooting and editing, QA, tech. support;
- conduct custom devs of current users and potential target audience and work with student feedback to improve the course;
- calculate the project budget and agree with the stakeholders, conduct the unit-economy;
- to think over course promotion together with the marketing department.
- have experience in project management and be ready to take responsibility;
- ready to get a basic understanding of adult education;
- ready not only to work on the terms of reference, but also to take the initiative into their own hands.