Python Developer vacancy at Maxiru
2,200 - 2,800 $ per Month
Our focus is cruise industry technology, apps ranging from IOT to Algorithms and 3D simulations;
Now our team consists of 40 people living in 38 different cities of the world;
Our main technological stack: Python, React, Redux, ES6, Webpack, SASS, Jenkins.
The project is a table reservation system in restaurants. Mostly CRUD on REST technology plus other algorithms. The project is one year in development, MVP is ready, and now we are developing new features and starting work on customization of the application for a new client.
- You know Python and Django really well. You have already used them in production, your experience is not limited to reading documentation and working on pet projects;
- You can write well-optimized queries using Django models;
- Despite the fact that you try to use models to work with the database, you are familiar with PostgreSQL or MySQL. If necessary, you can easily do profiling and optimizing of the database;
- You have some experience with Celery and Redis;
- You are disciplined enough for effective remote work.
- You have good written English (if you have spoken it will be a plus);
Perks & Benefits
- 100% Remote
- Full-time contract (for one year with renewal).
- Remote work according to EST time (usually until 19.00 Moscow time)
- Salary: $2,200-$2,800