QA Engineer vacancy at PixCap
PixCap is creating the first 3D animation software on the web that contains video (AI) motion capture. Our goal is to make 3D animation a lot simpler, faster and more accessible. We would like to work with you to ship a simpler and robust platform for 3D and character animation.
Description of the job
PixCap is a cloud-based 3D animation platform that allows users to easily create 3D animations on the web. Our mission is to make animation fun and collaborative! We are building the world’s first collaborative, 3D animation engine on the browser as well as AI motion capture technology.
We are looking for a QA engineer with a strong background in automated UI testing using Cypress. The
engineer should understand best practices in QA testing to create a reliable testing framework and pipeline for
robust product releases.
- Implement and execute automated functional browser-based QA tests.
- Implement and execute integration and unit testing.
- Detect and report reproducible bugs to the wider dev team.
- Collaborate with the dev team to ensure test coverage against requirements and user stories.
- Perform manual testing of new features on the browser.
- Profile performance of the PixCap browser application
- Experience using Cypress to automate UI tests.
- Knowledge using Cucumber for BDD testing.
- Demonstrated ability with testing web applications at scale.
- Experience detecting and reporting reproducible bugs.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.