QA Software Engineer vacancy at DoinGud
We strive to be community-owned, governed, and curated, ensuring we empower our creators, curators, collectors, and communities to tap into sustainable income streams, creatively engage with their patrons, and create lasting impact for the causes they care about.
Description of the job
We are here to inspire creativity and provide accessibility to this new digital medium. We bring together communities, foster positive impact, manifest opportunity, and remove barriers of entry to inspire creativity and fuel passions.
The DoinGud team is full of proactive creators and hands-on builders. We are currently in execution mode and are excited and committed to providing an innovative, feature-rich, and accessible ecosystem for our creators, partners, and collaborators.
Our team members embody our values and ethos, and we collaborate with individuals who are:
- Kind, Mindful, & Ambitious
- Communicate Openly and Clearly
- Open to Learning, Teaching, and Sharing Knowledge
- Fast-Paced, Delivery-Oriented, and Participate in Do-ocracy
- English Speaking
In the rapidly evolving and exciting NFT space, we are seeking individuals who add unique flair, creative ideas, vibrant energy, and technical wizardry to our team. We view ourselves as more of a movement than a platform, and we are looking for like-minded professionals to join us on this journey.
Initially you are part of the core team that is launching the DoinGud protocol and in the future it will be managed as DAO.
- Developing, and executing test strategies for DoinGud
- Implementing QA processes
- 3+ years of quality assurance and test engineering experience
Skills & Knowledge:
- Functional tests (including unit and integration) integrated with Docker:
- UI Automation ⇒ Cypress
- API Testing: Jest
- Unit Testing : Jest / Enzyme
- Non Functional tests:
- Performance Testing: Jmeter and Datadog
- Security testing
- Code coverage & quality analysis
- Good Knowledge and Experience working on Blockchain/Web3 projects
- Experience working with a remote team
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision to make a big impact. Bring your passion, energy and creativity to participate.
- Global Team. You get to be part of a global team and work from anywhere in the world.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna work.
- Do good.