Remote Growth Engineer vacancy at Wander
Description of the job
We’re looking for a generalist that can collaborate across our marketing and product team to ship high-impact marketing initiatives across web, app, email and more. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who values autonomy and embraces the ambiguity of trying many different things – whether it’s building new landing pages, setting up email systems or
This role also requires engineering talent, analytical horsepower and an ability to operate cross-functionally with marketing, product design and eng. If you have 3+ years of professional development experience and are interested in exploring this role, please apply!
- 3+ years of professional development experience, ideally in a startup or marketing context
- Possess an intuitive understanding of marketing and be a thought partner with the rest of the marketing team on growth experiments, new channels and tactics
- Provide detailed reviews of pull requests from other developers on the team
- Analytical and data-driven approach to growth
- Ability to construct SQL queries to answer business questions
- Experience building user attribution funnels
- Ability to design and implement component structure and application state / logic based on product designs and write readable, documented, and well tested code
- Strong work ethic, ownership mentality and a passion for building
- Interested in working in an async environment
Our tech stack is 100% Typescript, allowing you to implement end to end functionality. On the front end we’re using NextJS for our Web App and React Native for our Mobile App. Our API is provided over a GraphQL interface and interfaces with a PostgreSQL database via Prisma.
As Wander’s Growth Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and executing all marketing related development projects
- Iterating and improving on our marketing stack and infrastructure for scale
- Building everything from marketing landing pages, to new portions of our website, to new products and customer flows in app and web for partnership and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that we have the best data to make informed, data-driven growth decision
- Being an important thought partner and contributor to the marketing team generally
Be sure to mention the word EXAMPLARY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.