Remote Product Manager vacancy at SafetyWing
Description of the job
SafetyWing (YC W18) is seeking an ambitious and creative Product Manager to help make our fastest growing product, something our customers love so much they’ll tell their friends about it. Remote Health is rapidly scaling at 25%+ growth per month and we need an experienced product leader to own and implement the product roadmap to take us from $5M to $50M annual recurring revenue.
This role is a combination of product manager and operational leader. Remote Health combines building great user experiences on top of smooth operational execution of the actual insurance benefits (e.g. claims, onboarding etc.). An ideal candidate should not only understand great user experience, but have the entrepreneurial spirit to bring all areas of the business together along with external insurance partners towards common goals.
We’re a team of ~100, fully distributed stretching 10 timezones, while headquartered in San Francisco. We are growing our team quickly.
👩💻 Your responsibilities will include
- Being the product owner for Remote Health - you will be responsible for us hitting product and growth goals, as well as being the voice of the Remote Health customers
- Working with our engineering and design team to creatively solve problems and implement user interface improvements
- Coordinating our marketing and sales efforts to ensure efforts are consistent with product strategy and that we are reaching our growth goals
- Being a main point of contact in SafetyWing for our insurance partners
- Making everyone else who’s working on Remote Health’s life easier by keeping them organized. You’ll be the last-resort, so a task no one else can do, you will have to do until we can hire for it
- Direct Product Management experience or equivalent experience as an entrepreneur. Ideally, you’ve also worked in the B2B space before.
- An entrepreneurial attitude and enjoy all aspects of business. You also have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Product skills: good judgment in making something people love so much they tell their friends. You have the ability to prioritize and have worked directly with engineers and designers before.
- Leadership skills: the ability to make people around you fulfill their potential
- Project management skills: you have the ability to plan a project, gather the resources through and see it through to completion no matter what challenges you encounter.
😀 We like to work with people who
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
- Think for themselves instead of copying others
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing
🧘 What we offer
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, laptop, and two yearly team gatherings (previous ones were in Slovenia, Norway, and Mexico)
- Flexible hours and vacation policy (Office hours 8-11am PST)
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to mention the word PERFECTLY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Salary and compensation
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on previous jobs related to Marketing, Medical and Executive jobs that are similar:
$70,000 — $100,000/year