Senior Back-End Developer vacancy at Fozzy Inc.
• Support and development of the hosting provider platform - billing system, various integration modules of the hosting ecosystem.
• Debugging and fixing bugs received from the testing team or other internal sources.
• Writing new functionality using PHP.
• Participation in the design of changes to the product infrastructure to improve stability and performance.
• Help other team members, code review.
• 4+ years of experience with PHP and JS.
• Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles.
• Experience with Laravel / CakePHP / Slim, building REST API.
• Experience in working and optimizing relational databases, using migrations.
• Skills of debugging your own and someone else's code, writing Unit-tests.
Skills considered as a good plus
• Understanding of Agile principles.
• Experience with Docker.
• Experience in setting up and maintaining CI / CD infrastructure.
• Experience with Redis / Memcached / RabbitMQ.
• Ability to write in TDD.