122 day(s) ago
Senior Backend Engineer vacancy at Hubble Exchange
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Intermediate, Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 3+ years
Multi-collateral/Cross-Margin Perpetual Futures on Avalanche.
Description of the job
Skills & Must Haves
- Experience designing backend APIs for use in web application development (synchronous vs asynchronous response patterns, caching strategies, etc)
- Demonstrated deep experience in Node.js and Golang
- Knowledge of databases such as Postgres, Redis.
- Know your way around Google Cloud platform and/or AWS.
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptonomic protocol design, game theory, and/or decentralized finance.
- Have written smart contracts that have managed at least $100k in total value.
- Familiar with defi protocols like Balancer, Uniswap, Aave, Curve, dydx.
- Familiar with terms like liquidity mining, TVL, rebase, liquidations.
- Familiar with writing web3 code that interacts with smart contracts.
Potentially higher equity allocation for an engineer who can own the entire web2 tech stack which includes advanced Front-end development skills in-addition to the above.
- Get paid in crypto of your choice.
- Take vacation when you need it.
- Side projects are both encouraged and supported.
- Be a part of the high impact team hacking on EVM based money markets.
$100K – $150K, 0.1% – 0.3%