Senior DevOps Engineer vacancy at DoinGud
We strive to be community-owned, governed, and curated, ensuring we empower our creators, curators, collectors, and communities to tap into sustainable income streams, creatively engage with their patrons, and create lasting impact for the causes they care about.
Description of the job
About you and us
You may find us a bit…different from other start-ups. DoinGud is, at its core, community-owned, collaborative, positive, and full of real do-ers and hands-on builders. We are in execution mode and are excited and committed to provide the most compelling user experiences for each and all of our users, customer, clients and friends.
We want DoinGud to be a living, breathing model of how we want work, and the world, to be:
- High on autonomy, low on authority
- High on collaboration, low on hierarchy
- High on mindset of abundance, low on mindset of winners & losers
- Fun, kind, ambitious and appreciative
- Learning all the time, striving for the best
- Fast-paced, delivery-oriented and reliant on do-ocracy.
The NFT space is a wild and ready playground for technical wizards with creative flair. We need your diversity of thought, energy and style to create extraordinary opportunities and experiences. You will change the lives of artists and creators, collectors and curators, social impact organisations and therefore every person that they help.
If this sounds intriguing to you, and you have that builders mentality, that fits our current needs match your experience and interest, let’s talk.
Initially you are part of the core team that is launching the DoinGud protocol and in the future it will be managed as DAO.
- You will be responsible to manage the infrastructure and help/communicate with the Dev Team
- Ensure the safety and security of all our infrastructure and data.
- Own the platform budget and make sure that it is used in the most optimal way.
- Maintain all the AWS on the production infrastructure.
- Support product squads with the relevant knowledge about the infrastructure evolution and needs.
Skills & Knowledge:
- AWS ( SSO, Amazon EKS using eksctl, …)
- CI / CD
- Scripts automations (dns records updates…)
- Packages management
- Logs aggregation and analysis
- Amazon KMS / Hashicorps Vault
- Good Knowledge and Experience working on Blockchain/Web3 projects
- Experience working with a remote team
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision to make a big impact. Bring your passion, energy and creativity to participate.
- Global Team. You get to be part of a global team and work from anywhere in the world.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna work.
- Do good.