Senior Frontend Developer vacancy at HAL
Thanks to our no-code and cross-chain monitoring platform, we work with financial institutions, DeFi protocols (including Aave, Bancor, BitGo, Loopring, mStable, Polygon, PoolTogether) and developers to automate dApps' workflows and to solve governance, trading and compliance challenges.
Exiting challenges lie ahead: we are building a brand new iteration of our core product - HAL 2.0; we are re-defining our business proposition; and we are exploring how decentralization and a new HAL token could serve the future for HAL 3.0 and bring it even closer to our core values as we described them in our Gluing Manifesto.
Description of the job
About the opportunity
- Our stack is progressive and includes Go, TypeScript, GraphQL, Serverless, Next.js
- Competitive compensation, depending on your seniority and experience
- We are global, remote-friendly
- We have budget for equipment and education
- Culture fit and alignment to our core values are extremely important to us. We are fuelled by an immense intellectual curiosity of what technology can do and the impact it can have. You will thrive here if you are intensely driven by tackling technical challenges that no one else has solved yet and are inspired by the possibility of building the next generation automation platform.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and proactive Front-end TypeScript Developer who shares our commitment. You will help us develop user friendly, performant interfaces. You will collaborate with different team members and support collective success through consistent, high-quality code.
- Intermediate knowledge of TypeScript programming language, paradigms and idioms
- 2+ years of experience using React, Typescript & CSS in JS
- Excellent communication skills
- Open minded, collaborative and friendly
- Knowledge of Git-flow, GraphQL & Unit testing
- Knowledge of modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Basic understanding of common blockchain concepts
Nice to have
- Built dapps with Solidity, web3.js or ethers.js before
- Built apps with Next.js before
- Used Vercel/Netlify or similar app deployment platforms
- Familiar with Cypress.io, Docker, Hasura or Serverless
- Full-Stack skills
Why join us
We are on a mission to make Web 3 more accessible by providing a bridge from Web 2 to Web 3.
We are lean and fast, incredibly curious and laser-focused, community-oriented and individually motivated. We believe great impact comes from happy, interested, diverse teams.
Your background and past experiences will have a lasting impact on our culture at this stage of our growth. We involve you in the planning, development, and rollout of products, and encourage you to learn new concepts and skills should you wish to.
Nothing is more important to a young company with large goals than the excellence of its employees - in their performance, and culture.
If this sounds exciting to you, join us!