147 day(s) ago
Senior Product Manager - Engagement vacancy at iVisa.com
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 5+ years
iVisa.com, is dedicated to providing customers with a simple, fast, and reliable way to get travel documentation for their journey. Our online application process makes getting visas, health declarations, or passport photos a breeze, and all from the comfort of your home. As a leading independent company in the travel documentation industry, we are proud to make global travel more accessible for everyone.
Description of the job
What would you do?
- Taking a higher percentage of users from landing pages to applications and increasing step-by-step funnel conversion through to checkout.
- Ensure pre-application Content Infrastructure, Quality, Accuracy, Usability, and conversion to application start is constantly improving.
- Work closely with APM that manages the Backend Tools to ensure Infrastructure for new product creation improves user experience, product quality, and accuracy of information.
- Continuously improve application Usability, and step-by-step Conversion rates to increase application completion rates.
- Improving the user experience to reduce friction along user journey.
- Work closely with BI/Data product to ensure data and insights are available and actioned upon routinely.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of PMs and APMs.
- Manage the full lifecycle of product development (from concept to execution, including AB Testing and Metrics Tracking).
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years working as a Product Manager or Sr. Product Manager.
- Ability to clearly articulate intent and strategic rationale.
- Battle-tested product management skills like story and PRD writing, stakeholder management and similar
- Familiarity and experience with standard prototyping tools, such as Figma, Miro, Whimsical, and Invision.
- Proven experience in leading, growing and inspiring highly talented and productive product teams.
- Deep experience in product development and optimization.
- User-driven mindset while driving company objectives.
- People management experience is a plus.
What we offer?
- Remote-first with support for flexible working arrangements.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts , UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool bosses).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.