Senior QA Developer (Java/Selenium) vacancy at UKG
Description of the job
• Develop and maintain domain, product and process knowledge to directly influence quality and testing practices and product quality
• Collaborate with engineering architects, product managers and engineering teams in implementing best practices in software testing and influencing 'building in' testability during all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Contribute to the implementation of automation principles within the scrum team
• Participate in appropriate manual and automated testing discussions and efforts in order to develop and maintain best practices
• Design, review and approve test strategy for product headlines or features
• Setup/configure/maintain automated testing environments in a continuous integration setting
• Develop test documentation, execute tests, and monitor results using application lifecycle tools
• Present progress and results of automated testing efforts to appropriate leadership teams
• Influencing QA teams across the organization towards long term goals on capability building
Qualifications• 7+ years of experience in software quality assurance or a related discipline with direct involvement in automated testing of web applications (Selenium/Java, RestAssured, POM)
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in computer science or a related discipline
• Demonstrated technical leadership skills, including self-determination, coaching and mentoring to drive change in tools or practices
• Experience in cloud service delivery or SaaS module manipulating web services (RestAPI)
• Proven experience in defining testing strategy for complex distributed application backend and web frontend
• Bilingual French/English, a strong asset (we provide with free french virtual courses!)
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.