140 day(s) ago
Senior Software Engineer vacancy at Bitwise Alchemy
100,000 - 150,000 $ per Year
Remote worker location: Worldwide
English: Advanced, Upper Intermediate, Native Speaker
Experience: 7+ years
We are a remote-only studio of experienced game engineers. Our goal is to provide the best working environment for the best engineers. We work flexible hours and we work from home.
Description of the job
No crunch. No core hours. Work the way that suits you.
Bitwise Alchemy is a consulting studio that solves the tough problems for AAA studios and other game tech companies. Our growing team has decades of experience in AAA video game development building and leading large projects.
Bitwise Alchemy is looking for a senior software engineer to work with us on exciting initiatives with major industry partners. Unlike traditional studios, we offer a unique way to leverage your game development skills:
- Never crunch. Our developers have a maximum number of hours they can work each month (approx 160h), minus any holidays or PTO.
- Flexible work schedule that respects your other commitments. For example, it would be fine to take every Friday off and make up the hours on other days.
- Live and work where you want. We are a remote-only company.
We offer full time employment in the US and Canada, and can contract worldwide.
- Industry leading salary
- At least one month severance
- Benefits and 401k match (US only)
- 7+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong C++ skills.
- A desire to explore new projects and solve tough problems.
- Unreal Engine 4
- Networking and Multiplayer
- Backend service development
- UI development
- Multiple platforms (Consoles, Mobile, PC)
- General game dev experience (tools, gameplay, AI, etc)