Senior Unity Developer (Game dev) vacancy at Nakusi Games
We make casual mobile games for iOS and Android using Unity. We use a data-driven approach. This allows us to quickly test prototypes with a live audience and develop only the most promising games.
- Development of games on Unity3D for iOS and Android;
- Building the basic architecture of the application.
- Strong knowledge of Unity3D and C #;
- Experience in developing applications for mobile platforms (iOS, Android);
- Experience in integrating various SDKs and plugins into Unity 3D projects;
- Skills of working with UI, sprites, assets;
- Total programming experience from 3 years;
- Having a portfolio with projects you have worked on.
Skills considered as a good plus
- Experience with XCode, Android Studio;
- Experience with 3D graphics (shaders, light, effects, optimization);
- Experience in developing network games;
- Understanding of game logic (s, AI, pathfinding, trajectory support, etc.);
- Knowledge of API Apple Store, Google Play or other platforms.