Site Reliability Engineer vacancy at Payconiq Services B.V.
Payconiq Services B.V.
Description of the job
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will work closely with back- and frontend teams to develop our cloud-driven infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience with the focal points and technologies listed above
- A positive-mind and the ability to work well in a team.
- A decent sense of humor
- Common sense
- Communication skills
Next to this, you need to be willing to go on-call for one week every month or so. But don't worry: you'll be compensated for it.
We believe that in a digital era, mobile payments should be the norm. At Payconiq, we are building an inclusive payment ecosystem for consumers, merchants, banks, and PSPs. We are here to innovate, simplify, and deliver a seamless payment solution. We are currently growing a strong presence in the BENELUX region and have big goals to expand across Europe. We have 95 people on the team from 40 countries, who work together on a daily basis to become an international trusted partner and lead in smart payment solutions!
If you are looking to have some fun while making solid impact with a great group of people, read on.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will work closely with back- and frontend teams to develop our cloud-driven infrastructure. You'll use the latest technologies like Docker, Amazon Web Services with terraform, Kubernetes, and Terraform. You should have strong coding skills and a very good understanding of REST APIs and CI/CD. Know better tools? Bring them on!
Key focus points of this position:
- High availability/zero downtime
- Focus on automation
- Low maintenance infrastructure
- Continuous integration/Continuous Deployment
- A good salary
- Remote working
- Training budget (5% of your salary in addition)
- Macbook Pro + tools to do your job well
- Free fruit, sandwiches, coffee and tea at the office
- Regular company events and (virtual) borrels throughout the year; (remote) hackathons as well as bowling, boat parties, holiday parties, etc.
Great! This is how the interview process looks like when you decide to apply:
- Video call with HR
- Interview with 2 members of the SRE team
- Remote technical workshop followed by another interview with 2 members of the SRE Team
- Final interview with the Head of SRE
We are looking forward to learning about you and your ambitions!kub