Support Analyst (remote) vacancy at Civic
We are a team of passionate, technical and collaborative individuals who believe that identity is the key to unlocking the future of blockchain’s mainstream adoption. We work hard, celebrate success and strive to support one another to overcome challenges. We are low on ego, and high on teamwork. Civic is one of the original blockchain companies in the identity space, and is just hitting its stride.
Description of the job
- Location: Anywhere you want! We encourage qualified applicants from anywhere in the world to apply.
- Language: English is the primary working language at Civic.
- Position overview: We are looking for a motivated Support Analyst who is never tired of learning and aims to deliver world class customer service at the highest level. Come join our employee-first organization and be on the cutting edge of tech like NFTs, Web 3.0, and DeFi!
- Provide world-class support to Civic users and customers by investigating, troubleshooting and resolving cases across email, social media, and chat
- Manage, prioritize and respond to Tier 2 issues, inquiries and escalations
- Work closely with development and product teams to triage bugs, escalate issues and identify root causes to improve user experience
- Serve as the domain expert for multiple workflows, policies and tools
- Stay up to date on product launches, changes in policy, known issues, pain points, and feature requests
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Civic can better serve them
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in related customer support role
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and ability to solve problems and deliver positive results for customers with high level of empathy
- Excellent written communication skills in English with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
- Experience with Zendesk, Slack, JIRA
- Must be available to work US business hours
- Familiarity with NFT highly preferred
- Experience in KYC
- Experience with Discord
A few benefits of working at Civic:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life) (U.S. only)
- Employee funded FSA, HSA (U.S. only)
- Employee funded 401k plan (U.S. only)
- Work from wherever you like
- Computer equipment and workspace touches to suit your needs
- Flexible time off as agreed with your manager and your team – we don’t count hours in the seat, we focus on productivity and deliverables
- Parental leave
- Unlimited company-paid budget for technical/training books
- Ongoing annual budget for company-paid education programs including classes, conferences, professional associations, certifications, etc.
- Annual team get together somewhere on the globe – we love to see each other in person too!
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
There is no one “Civic” kind of employee – we like it that way! Civic celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.